About this Course
Gentle Clutter Clearing Basics
Is it possible to address clutter effectively and be kind to yourself at the same time? Absolutely. With the help of your journal.
About the Course
After traveling through this four-module, self-paced course, you can expect:
- a clearer sense of how to discern what is clutter and what is a treasure in your home and your life;
- an understanding of your best strategies for addressing clutter inside and out;
- more clarity, inspiration, self-compassion and confidence in your ability to make change;
- an increased ability to effectively navigate shame, guilt, hopeless, and confusion when they arise;
- more kindness, balance, and harmony in your relationship with your home and belongings;
- a toolbox of eighteen adaptable writing processes you can return to, as needed, to clear confusion, clarify your mission, identify helpful supports, access self-compassion and encouragement, plan and track on your projects, sustain your momentum, and so much more.
This self-paced course guides your through four modules of lessons and takes about ninety minutes of your time per week for four weeks. But, of course, the pacing is up to you. When you sign up, you’ll have immediate and unlimited access to the full course on a beautiful platform. Written and recorded lessons guide you through the process and the discussion boxes provide an option for sharing with and learning from others along the way.